Monday, March 30, 2009

Chloe is now 6 months old!!!

My goodness, it is so sad! My little Angel is growing up so fast. I cannot even believe that she is already 6 months old! Time is really flying by. It seems like yesterday we brought her home and now here she is starting to sit up all by herself. She is trying to wave bye-bye. It is so cute because her little fingers get to moving back and forth, but she doesn't hold her hand up, so it is kind of like she is waving to the ground. Chlo is getting so big and she absolutely loves watching her big sister. Davynn can be doing anything and Chloe will sit and stare at her forever. I would swear to it that she said Da Da yesterday! Of all days for her to say it- my birthday! I haven't really heard it since yesterday, but I would swear she said it. Dave and I both thought it sounded like she said baby yesterday! I guess I will just have to wait for her to say mama. Chloe does not have any teeth yet, but I like it that way. She is too cute with her little toothless grin! Oh, I almost forgot- she gives the slobberyest kisses! You tell her, "Kisses" and she opens her mouth and starts heading straight for your lips! How cute is that? Here are some pictures of Chloe on her 6 month birthday...
Chloe loves her mommy!!
Chlo was doing so good sitting up for her pictures! We only had a couple of spills as you can see!
Boy is Easter going to be FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment